When sellers describe their service as a no-brainer, then I am usually a bit of a sceptic.
However when I get results such as these;
Wiki backlinks (including .edu and high PR domains): 2254 links created
• High PR forum links: 1103 links created:
• Low PR forum links: links created: 1132
• Article Submission (1000+ submissions): 183 instant approved links
• Social Bookmarks: 235 links created
• Blog Comments: 1823 links created
Then I must agree it is a total no-brainer.
The price for 3500+ instant backlinks of good quality, is a fair price, but the over delivery and awesome communication means this is a brilliant offering. A long standing seller who has done a sterling job, brilliant !!
Originally Posted by L***99
Here's what I received as part of the Ultimate Backlinking Package:
• Wiki*backlinks*(including*.edu*and*high*PR*domains ):**2163*links*created*
I had an assistant do some random checking to make sure these indeed existed and, yup, valid backlinks. So this looks like a great service. I'll check in a few days to see these links show up in Google and report back with the updates in site rankings.
Thanks for this service.
***UPDATE**** My rankings for the main keyword I asked to target have jumped over 100 places to top of Page 2 of Google. This is a valid SEO service. It has produced significant rankings boost for my site!